Support the Museum by
- Becoming a member!
- Making a tax-deductible donation
We love Santa Barbara history! Generous individuals like you can help sustain the Museum all year long. We hope you will consider a year-end gift to further this cause. Because of you, we’ve been able to serve our community in many ways:
- Accessibility! We are proud to be one of few museums offering free admission to all.
- International! We’re currently hosting the internationally acclaimed (and bilingual!) exhibition, Designing America: Spain’s Imprint in the U.S.
- Family friendly! This past summer we introduced our first children’s interactive exhibition, The Haunted Mirror. We’re receiving rave reviews from parents, teachers and most importantly kids.
- Personal! From sharing memories through Project Fiesta!, to helping thousands of people explore their roots in our Gledhill Library, your history is alive and vibrant here.
A challenge for our patrons:
We are so thankful to have the support of two generous donors leading the way towards our year-end campaign. Together they have created a challenge that allows your gift to make a bigger impact. Every dollar you donate to the Museum will be matched dollar for dollar. If you give during this November and December, your gift will double: $100 becomes $200; $1,000 becomes $2,000; and, $5,000 becomes $10,000.
Your year-end support is crucial to the success of the Museum so please act now and make your gift today!